I don’t know if this is how it should be done but let me start by thanking Tash and nepaliaustralian for The Liebster Blog Award. I am truly honored because quite frankly I don’t think I even qualify as a blogger. 🙂
I can’t believe Wikipedia doesn’t have Liebster Blog Award in its library given that so many out there like me) are searching for it this very moment. 😀
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest arey, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. (I have 8..hehe)
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
Here are few of my picks that I visit on a regular basis and thus would like to present this award to them.
1. Life through a kaleidoscope: She has varied topics and interests and she actually makes sense out of what she is saying and it amazes me how much she knows about Nepal being a non-nepali. I wouldn’t know that much stuff myself. 😀 Oh, and she has the most amount of comments on my blog(after me that is..hehe)
She knows a lot about nepali tradition. In fact, I think she will make a great mom. Thank you for keeping that values of east alive in you. 🙂
A friend (who claims to write because of me :P). I know him personally so I know what he is talking about. I love the amount of humor he has in his posts.
Nothing out of the ordinary she says but if you ask me, I love her drawings more.