Many of us must have watched the movie, “The Bucket List“. It is a movie about two terminally ill men who escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die. After watching the movie I had my own bucket list, it just never occurred to be to write a blog about it. So, here are things that I’d like to do before I die.
1. Go on a world tour: I love traveling and thus what better than a world tour.
2. See the Pyramids: Always been fascinated by it.
3. Record an album: (2007): It has nothing to do with fame and never cared for the return I had invested on it. Its was just one of my dream.
4. Do something for the Street dogs in Kathmandu:
5. Go Scuba Diving:
6. Learn some form of dance.: (2010):Taking Salsa Classes.
7. Learn another language: (2009): French Language, although I gave up after Level 3. 😛
8. Start my own business:
9. Buy a car for my father:
10. Offer my service for a humanitarian cause:
11. Learn to play Saxophone:
12. Go to Kala Patthar (Everest Base camp):
13. Paragliding: (2008): I have always been scared of heights. I wanted to come over that fear and I did..!!
14. Pack my bags and set off for a random location with no itinerary planned at all:
15. Say sorry to Somebody:
16. Fly in a helicopter: (2007): Went for a rescue of one my clients who got sick in Manang area.
17. See the Mona Lisa in Louvre (Paris):
18: Live in a different country for at least 6 months:
19: Go Rafting on above grade 4 river:
20: Go Motorbiking:
21: Do Bungy Jumping:
22: Visit Cimetière du Père Lachaise, Paris, where Jim Morrison is said to be buried.
23: See the northern lights. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcfWsj9OnsI
updated: 1st September 2010